The Fall of Man RP

Mistakes Do Happen (Open)

Hume

I have nothing to say.

Courtney Avatar

Courtney

Post by Courtney on Feb 16, 2021 22:59:09 GMT -5

Dated May 21st 9:00 AM.

This was a very new experience for Courtney. She was reaching for a vial to look at it closely. Reading it's title. She should have known not to touch glasses or vials without permission. But her curiosity was piqued. She wanted to read the titles to get to know them so she could find them if requested of her. 

They did teach her to read. But some items were hard for her to understand. 

She put back the vial on the shelf. Then she took another vial and attempted to read it. She also knew not to drop them because if she did, what then? 

She was also probably in the way of some customers who actually thought she was cute. Cute. "Yeah." She replied softly. "I guess I am cute." She was friendly enough to some of them. Even as well as earning a small pat on the head. Of which she didn't mind. 

But then she placed the vial back on the shelf. It wobbled and she tried to stop it. She cringed when it shattered on the ground. Courtney first showed a little surprise and then a nervous feeling settled into the pit of her stomach. She just broke a vial? By accident. She quickly looked for a place to hide. Why? Because she knew that there were usually consequences with mistakes. She was unable to find a place to hide. But then the plants did offer a good place to hide. She walked over there, and hid behind a large palm. It hid her easily.