The Fall of Man RP

[OPEN] Rabid-hearted

Rebel

I don't want your money; and I don't want your crown. See, I've come to burn your kingdom down.

Semele Severa Avatar

Semele Severa

Post by Semele Severa on Nov 19, 2020 19:02:37 GMT -5

Semele only knew of one animal she'd call truly evil. The lion that killed her mother. One of the other surviving Coyote protestors, Jensen, returned with several deep wounds to tell Semele and her sister that their mother was among those that didn't survive. Semele remembered going back to ask that Coyote later than week what the son of a bitch looked like. She remembered being told (and shown) a deep scar marked that bastards face, ripping the skin right down to his jawline. Whatever animal gave him that was lucky.

Semele dug her claws into the bench she sat upon in a park that rested innocently under the shadow of the palace grounds. At a certain time of day, the shadows of the barred fence cast innocent shadows over the place. Semele imagined the scarred lion lived within those grounds. She imagined he was part of the royal guard or something... some seasoned warrior with no respect for anything other than himself and his king.

Semele took in a deep breath, trying to quell the anger that boiled inside of her. She sat back on the bench and growled into the air, resting her elbows on the back of the bench and looking forward. She was ignoring those who passed her by in the park, but they were not ignoring her...

Open for one! This can easily go anywhere, so feel free to take it wherever if you have an idea! This is dated for Apr 22nd, 2755, at around 1pm in the park by Little Ifre C:

Civilian

I have nothing to say.

Salazar Renard Avatar

Salazar Renard

Post by Salazar Renard on Dec 2, 2020 5:04:35 GMT -5

Salazar wasn't one for hanging around Little Ifre. However, he'd been gathering information for a noble and was in the process of heading back to report what he'd found. His job as a spy often involved him going to areas he'd normally not frequent and rub shoulders with animals he wouldn't normally rub shoulders with. Wanting to get back quickly, Sal decided to cut through the park. Like most quadrupedal evolved animals, he would travel longer distances by running on all-fours. However, as the silver fox was passing the palace grounds, he heard a growl from nearby.

Salazar turned to find the source and saw a coywolf sitting on the bench. What she was doing there, he didn't know. However, something had clearly been bothering her. Getting back into a bipedal stance, Sal addressed the cranky coywolf. "Do you usually growl at strangers as they go past?"

Rebel

I don't want your money; and I don't want your crown. See, I've come to burn your kingdom down.

Semele Severa Avatar

Semele Severa

Post by Semele Severa on Jan 5, 2021 0:10:25 GMT -5

She sucked in a breath and let it funnel out of her nose like smoke from an angry dragon's breath. She imagined her hot breath was fire, sending ashes into the gentle spring breeze to tumble and swirl into the air until they burned themselves out. There were a few passersby that still glanced back at her every so often, but Semele's eyes burned into the ground. If her eyes had been lasers, there'd be a charred hole by now.

Her deep glare was derailed, though, by an unfamiliar voice, and she snapped her head towards the sound to find a gray fox addressing her. "I ain't gr-- Shut up." She fell silent and snorted. She returned her gaze on that spot in the dirt path, but they soon slid back to him when she realized he didn't get the message and just leave. "Don't ya got business to do? Stay outta mine."

sorry for the wait!

Civilian

I have nothing to say.

Salazar Renard Avatar

Salazar Renard

Post by Salazar Renard on Jan 5, 2021 6:48:46 GMT -5

He blinked at the rather rude canine. While not always the most polite, he was rarely ill-tempered with strangers. Whatever her issue was, he was certain it wasn't his fault. She was the one making it public.

He flicked his tail before coolly responding. "Oh dear, looks like someone got up on the short side of the bed."He was unfazed by her snort. As far as Salazar was concerned, that only made her seem more like a huffy child. Of course I do. Unlike you, however, I am not in the habit of making mine public."
Last Edit: Jan 5, 2021 6:50:26 GMT -5 by Salazar Renard

Rebel

Semele Severa Avatar

Semele Severa

Post by Semele Severa on Jan 25, 2021 9:58:31 GMT -5

Semele reasoned with the fox's words, but all conclusions just made her more angry at him. Passing animals scurried away when Semele jumped up from the bench. "Well, ain't you so smart?" Her fists were balled up at her sides, but she did not move or make any other threatening gestures toward the fox. She didn't calm down any either, though.

A sound in the distance caught her off-guard, and she threw a glance over her shoulder. She didn't know why, but when she looked back, she expected to have seen him walking away... but instead, he was still standing there. "What do ya want?? Fuckin' move along then."

lolol bet you weren't ready for this thread haha

Civilian

I have nothing to say.

Salazar Renard Avatar

Salazar Renard

Post by Salazar Renard on Jan 26, 2021 6:10:59 GMT -5

Salazar blinked as the coywolf jumped off the bench. He was half-expecting her to lunge at him, but she didn't. "I try." He knew it was sarcasm, but he took it as a compliment anyway. People like this coywolf seemed to hate that.

He wished she'd calm down, she was scaring other animals. He wasn't going to be put off, though. "Other than for you calm down, nothing really. I will when you stop scaring people just going about their business."