test test

The Fall of Man Avatar

The Fall of Man

Post by The Fall of Man on Nov 4, 2020 23:16:10 GMT -5

Your Staff

Sammiie [Admin]

PM: PM Me!
Discord: Sammiie #5655
Availability: 3pm - 7am EST; I'm a bonafide night owl, and I'm usually around all hours of the night. I'm not usually reachable from early morning to late afternoon, because that's when I sleep c:

Hi -- I'm one of your resident admins. I take care of the coding and layout design, mostly. I play difficult characters often, and my DMs are always open if you need help, want to plot, or just want to talk!

Cheshire [Moderator]

Discord: Cheshire #0255
Availability: Hard to say. I'm for sure not available from 10 pm - 7 am CST since that's when I sleep. I'm periodically available throughout the day depending on when breaks open in my schedule. Typically late afternoon is when I'm most available.

Hello! I'm here to help out with the more technical side of the site. I'm always open to chat, plot, or help, but be warned, I am very, VERY introverted. It may take some time for me to respond because of that.

Anyu [Moderator]

Discord: Anyu #0872
Availability: Kinda random. My work schedule is super weird, but I consider myself always available. Even if I don't see a message right away, I'll answer it as soon as I do. I live in the Pacific Northwest, so I'm on PST. I work 3-8pm on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 10am-7pm on Fridays, and 12-9pm on Saturdays. Sometimes I sleep too xD

Hi! I'm new here, but I've known Sammiie for a few years and she brought me in to help out with things. At the start, I'll still be learning my way around things, but I'm hoping to give this sort of RP a go and hopefully enjoy playing with all of you! I'm always open to chat, help out, plot, or whatever so don't be shy!
Last Edit: Nov 19, 2020 2:12:51 GMT -5 by Evil